Broncolin Cold and Flu Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 28, 2021.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Broncolin S.A de C.V.
NDC Code: 66513-468
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethoprhan HBr 10 mg
Phenlyephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- children under 12 years: do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
- avoid excessive heat
butylated hydroxyanisole*, butylated hydroxytoluene*, carminic acid*, edible white ink, D&C yellow #10*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow#6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol*, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium metabisulfite*, sorbitan*, sorbitol
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call Phone: (713) 802-9363
Cold and Flu Relief
Acetaminophen/Dextromethorphan HBr/Phenylephrrine HCl
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Broncolin S.A de C.V
Midway Importing, Inc.
1807 Brittmoore Road Houston,
COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminohpen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Broncolin S.A de C.V. (814400404)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Powder Packets
- Other brands
- Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief, Comtrex Cold & Cough, Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough, Tylenol Cold Max Day, ... +6 more