Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 17g
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC code: 63941-332
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 1, 2023.
Polyethylene Glycol 3350,
17 g (cap filled to line)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol.
If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- nausea, vomitting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
taking a prescription drug.
you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill to top of line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g)
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounce of beverage (cold, hot, or room temperature) then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN MIRALAX
Original Prescription Strength
Polyethylene Glycol 3350
Powder for Oral Solution,
Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) Soften Stool
- Dissolves in any beverage
- Sugar Free
- Unflavored grit-free powder
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Polyethylene glycol 3350 increases frequency of bowel movements and softens the stool
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, distributor of MiraLAX®.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY: VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE, KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
polyethylene glycol powder
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.