Wal Dryl by WALGREEN CO.
Medically reviewed on April 25, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 20mL
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-9181
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient [in each 20 mL]
Diphenhydramine HCl, USP 50 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- not to exceed 300 mg in 24 hours
- mL = milliliter
|Adult and children 12 years and older||10 mL to 20 mL
|Children under 12 years||Consult a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 56 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucralose
Questions or Comments?
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2016 Walgreen Co.
MADE IN U.S.A.
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
50 mg/20 mL
Oral Solution /
- Relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy throat & itchy, watery eyes
- For ages 12 & over
- Alcohol free
diphenhydramine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 192 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more