Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi Jon, Inc
NDC code: 11344-089
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 10, 2023.
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For exterenal use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroghly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contract a Poison Control Cener right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, fragrance, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, maltodextrin, propylene glycol, triethanolamine,
blue 1, yellow 5
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Distributed by: Vi-Jon- 8515 Page Ave- St. Louis, MO 63114
Made In China
|Labeler - Vi Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
|Nantong Health & Beyond Hygenic Products, Inc.||421280161||manufacture(11344-089)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.