CloSYS Fluoride Rinse
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC code: 58578-1234
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 10, 2023.
Sodium fluroide 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
Use: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour out and vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, stabilized chlorine dioxide, trisodium phosphate, citric acid, peppermint flavor, sucralose
- do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-643-3337
Specially formulated For Adults 55+
Non-Irritating: for Sensitive Mouths
•Alcohol-Free • Sulfate-Free
• Non-Burning • Non-Irritating
Gentle MINT FLAVOR with Fluoride
CloSYS SilverTM helps with:
• Mild to moderate sensitivity & dry mouth
• Strengthening enamel
• Anticavity protection
• Dentist recommended to help relieve discomfort due to canker sores or chemotherapy sores
FOR YOUR PROTECTION, this bottle has been sealed with an inner cap. DO NOT USE if the seal is broken. For maximum effectiveness, store at room temperature.
Oral Care as We Age
As we age we become more vulnerable to developing chronic diseases. Research points to possible links between adult gum conditions and various diseases like; heart disease, diabetes, stroke, pneumonia, osteoporosis, and more. CloSYS, while not a prevention or cure for these diseases, helps fight the challenges of adult oral conditions.
The CloSYS 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
It’s simple: If you’re not absolutely satisfied for any reason with CloSYS Oral Health Products we’ll refund your purchase in full.
Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
1 (800) 643-3337
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (783704661)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.