Medically reviewed on February 8, 2018.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5g in 100g, CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 3g in 100g
Labeler: China-Gel, Inc.
NDC Code: 76305-401
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore uscles and joints associated with:
- simple backaches
- sports injuries
- strains of muscle and joint
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- with bandages or heating pad
- with heat or open flame
- on open wounds or open skin
- with other topical products
- if skin irritation occurs
pain persists more than 7 days, or returns within a few days
ask a health professional before use
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults or children 2 years of age or older
- Cleanse area - apply liberally over affected area as needed
- Massage into skin until absorbed
- Repeat up to 4 times a day
- Store in cool dry place
- Minor separation may occur
- Keep closed when not in use
- Do not puncture of incinerate this packaging
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Carbomer, DM DM Hydantoin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lavandula hybrida abrialis (Lavender) oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Water
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
For online orders, visit us at
Natural, Dye Free Formula
Made in the USA
Not Tested on Animals
|Labeler - China-Gel, Inc. (941374068)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.