Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 1mg in 100mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC code: 59779-289
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 17, 2023.
CVS Health Maximum Strength Oral Rinse
Helps reduce and prevent plaque, gingivitis
and bad breath
Helps promote good oral health longer after a dental visit
Alcohol-free formula will not burn as it kills germs
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.1%
helps prevent plaque that leads to gingivitis
For this product
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, puss from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- when used after brushing, rinse mouth with water first
- children under 6 years of age: do not use
water, glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, flavor, sucraloe, poloxamer 407
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurrence.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor and Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Clinical CPC antigingivitis Antiplaque Oral Rinse.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
One CVS Drive, /Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A. with U.S. and foreign components
Compare to the active ingredient in Crest Pro-Health Clinical Oral Rinse
- Helps reduce & prevent plaque
- Helps reduce & prevent gingivitis
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
- No alcohol burn
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection. Do not use if broken or missing.
32 FL OZ (946 mL)
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.