Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 5mg in 1g
Labeler: Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc.
NDC code: 63742-002
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 3, 2023.
For the temporary relief of local and anorectal dicomfort associated with anorectal discomfort or inflammation.
(For external use only)
- Pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Tamper Evident "Warranty Void...Seal...label atop the container is broken."
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any medical device or applicator.
The symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swellinh, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention immediately.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Apply up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or heat
- Store in room temperature (59-860F / 15-300C)
Water, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ehtoxydiglycol, Lecithin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicarprylate/Dicarpate, Sodiuym Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-10, Cholesterol, Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol Acetate, Polysorbate-80
|Labeler - Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc. (825047942)|
|Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc.||825047942||manufacture(63742-002)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.