Wal Dryl Childrens Allergy
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 23, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
NDC Code: 0363-0092
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- find the right dose on chart below
|age (yrs)||dose (mL)|
|children 6 to 11 years||5 mL to 10 mL|
|children 2 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 2 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
- Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used
anhydrous citric acid, D&Cred #33, RD&Cred#40, flavors, glycerin, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, and sucrose
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Children's Benadryl® Allergy active ingredient††
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI 12.5 mg
4 - 6 HOUR RELIEF
- Relieves itchy or runny nose, sneezing, itchy throat & itchy, watery eyes
AGES 6 - 11 YEARS
FL OZ (mL)
DOSAGE CUP PROVIDED
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Benadryl® Allergy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 423 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Drug Information
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets