Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 11, 2020.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 10mg in 0.08mL
Labeler: Momentum Management LLC
NDC Code: 69664-001
Lidocaine USP 13%
(approximately 10 mg per spray)
- for temporary male genital desensitization, helping to slow the onset of ejaculation
- helps in temporarily prolonging the time until ejaculation
- for reducing oversensitivity in the male in advance of intercourse
For external use only
avoid contact with the eyes
- this product, used as directed, does not provide relief. Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision.
- you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- apply 3 or more sprays, not to exceed 10, to head and shaft of penis before intercourse, or use as directed by a doctor.
- wash product off after intercourse
Isopropyl Palmitate, SD Alcohol 40B, Stearic Acid
310 446 1632 Monday - Friday 9am-5pm(PST)
Momentum Management LLC
1206 W Jon St
Torrance, CA 90502
|Labeler - Momentum Management LLC (828734397)|
|Westwood Laboratories Inc||832280635||manufacture(69664-001)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.