Boraqua Eye Wash
Medically reviewed on November 3, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: WATER 99.05mL in 100mL
Labeler: Genuine Drugs
NDC Code: 69666-871
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water (99.05%)
washes the eye to help relieve
- loose foreign material
- air pollutants (smog or pollen)
- chlorinated water
- if you have open wounds in or near the eyes, and get medical help right away
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
Remove contact lenses before using.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after use.
- rinse the cup with Pure-aid Eye Wash immediately before each use
- avoid contamination of the rim and inside surfaces of the cup
- fill the cup half full with Pure-aid Eye Wash Solution and apply the cup to the affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent spillage
- tilt the head backward. Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball to thoroughly wash the eye
- rinse cup with clean water after each use
- store at room temperature
- keep tightly closed
- use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, Hydrochloric acid PRESERVATIVE ADDED: edetate disodium, polyhexamethylene biguanide
|BORAQUA EYE WASH
|Labeler - Genuine Drugs (079610378)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.