Quality Choice Maximum Strength Zinc Oxide
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 3, 2020.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 40g in 100g
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc
NDC Code: 63868-500
Zinc oxide 40%...........................Skin protectant
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply paste liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- may stain clothing
.alpha.-tocopherol acetate, butylated hydroxytoluene, lanolin, lavender oil, light mineral oil, methylparaben, petrolatum, polysorbate 60
43157 W. NINE MILE
NOVI, MI 48376
Made in China
|QUALITY CHOICE MAXIMUM STRENGTH ZINC OXIDE
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc (011920774)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.