EZ Nite Sleep
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC code: 30142-114
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 8, 2022.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines, nighttime cold/flu products, and other nighttime sleep-aids
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- adults & children 12 yrs & over
- one dose= TWO 25 mg softgels (50 mg) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and high humidity
- protect from light
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
*may contain this ingredient
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of ZZZQUIL® *See bottom panel
EZ Nite Sleep
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
Not for Treating Cold or Flu
*ZZZQUIL® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The Procter & Gamble Company is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
Product of Canada
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO., CINCINNATI, OH 45202
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
|EZ NITE SLEEP
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.