Medically reviewed on November 30, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1.0g in 100g
Labeler: Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC
NDC Code: 24909-203
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Treats vaginal yeast infections.
For vaginal use only. Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor; if you have a fever (higher than 100° F), pain in the lower abdomen, back, or either shoulder, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You should see a doctor for treatment of these symptoms.
Ask doctor before use if you have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time; lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
When using this product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products; condoms or diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent sexually transmitted disease or pregnancy.
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better in 3 days; symptoms last more than 7 days; you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
|Children under 12||Ask a physician
|Adults and children 12 years and over||Femmesil may be used topically (outside the vaginal area) or intravaginally. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertip. Apply 2-3 times daily for up to 3 days or longer, as needed.|
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help.
Store at room temperature.
bentonite clay, distilled water, jojoba seed oil, peppermint oil, silver oxide, tea tree oil, zinc oxide.
|Labeler - Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC (018950611)|
|Aidance Skincare & Topical Solutions, LLC||018950611||manufacture(24909-203), label(24909-203)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)