Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALUMINUM ACETATE 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Cosmederm Bioscience
NDC Code: 76312-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum acetate (0.2%)
For temporary relief of minor skin irritations due to:
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- insect bites
- athlete's foot n
- rashes caused by soaps, detergents, cosmetics or jewelry
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- condition worsens or symptoms last for more than 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children two years of age and older, apply to affected area as needed or as directed by a physician. Consult a physician for children under the age of two.
Butylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, dehydroacetic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, glycine, hexylene glycol, malic acid, phenoxyethanol, purified water, strontium chloride hexahydrate, xanthan gum.
aluminum acetate gel
|Labeler - Cosmederm Bioscience (054730518)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.