Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALUMINUM ACETATE 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Cosmederm Bioscience
NDC Code: 76312-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum acetate (0.2%)
For temporary relief of minor skin irritations due to:
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- insect bites
- athlete's foot n
- rashes caused by soaps, detergents, cosmetics or jewelry
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- condition worsens or symptoms last for more than 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children two years of age and older, apply to affected area as needed or as directed by a physician. Consult a physician for children under the age of two.
Butylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, dehydroacetic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, glycine, hexylene glycol, malic acid, phenoxyethanol, purified water, strontium chloride hexahydrate, xanthan gum.
aluminum acetate gel
|Labeler - Cosmederm Bioscience (054730518)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.