Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 27, 2021.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: MINOXIDIL 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Empress Hair Products, Ltd.
NDC Code: 60900-555
Minoxidil, USP 2% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment
Use to regrow hair on the scalp
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
- your degree of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of this carton, because this propuct may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- part your hair and apply with dropper one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the area of hair thinning/loss
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
- keep this carton. It contains important information.
- in clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to minoxidil topical solution 2% was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using minoxidil topical solution 2% for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth). This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth).
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Keep tightly closed.
Inactive ingredients alcohol (60% v/v), propylene glycol, purified water
Questions? 1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Compare to the active ingredient
in Women's Rogaine®*
Re-Gro™ Hair Products for Women of Color
Clinically Proven to
Help Regrow Hair
Revitalized Hair Follicles
Three Month Supply
3-60 mL (2 fl oz) Bottles
|Labeler - Empress Hair Products, Ltd. (175791966)|
|Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited Canada||248761249||manufacture(60900-555)|