Circle K Cold
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 26, 2019.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg, Guaifenesin 200mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Labeler: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC Code: 66715-5728
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Guaifenesin 200 mg||Expectorant|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- for the temporary relief of the following cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- impulse to cough
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Acetaminophen may cause severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at room temperature 59-86° F (15-30° C)
maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
- may contain
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
Proudly distributed by Circle K Stores Inc.
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine HCl
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Expectorant, Nasal Decongestant
Non-Drowsy Relief of
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Cough, Impulse to Cough
2 POUCHES, 2 TABLETS PER POUCH
|CIRCLE K COLD
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Other brands
- Vicks DayQuil Severe Cold & Flu, Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe, Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Cold, Sudafed PE Cold & Cough, ... +6 more