Dettol First Aid Antiseptic by Fresh N Clear LLC
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 28, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 4.8g in 15mL
Labeler: Fresh N Clear LLC
NDC Code: 79567-875
This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations:
- Isopropyl Alcohol (75%, v/v) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.
- Glycerol (1.45% v/v).
- Hydrogen peroxide (0.125% v/v).
- Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water.
The firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP
|DETTOL FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
|Labeler - Fresh N Clear LLC (064116345)|
|Fresh N Clear LLC||064116345||manufacture(79567-875)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.