Halodine Oral Rinse
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 8, 2020.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 1.75mg in 1mL
Labeler: Halodine LLC
NDC Code: 78371-201
Povidone-Iodine USP, 1.75%
(0.175% Available Iodine)
- Oral Antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor oral irritation caused by dental procedures
For external use only.
- If allergic to iodine
- In the eyes
- On children less than 3 years old
- For more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
Do not swallow
if sore mouth symptoms do not improve within 7 days, if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens, or if swelling, rash, or fever develops.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For oral antisepsis in adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Twist off the narrow end of single ampoule.
- Empty contents of ampoule into small cup. Add twice the amount of water to cup for total fill of 10 ml.
- Pour contents of cup into mouth. Swish vigorously in mouth for 15 seconds.
- Slightly lift chin and tilt head back to gargle, then spit out.
Children under 3 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
- Single use only; do not reuse
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Store at room temperature; avoid excessive heat
hydroxyethylcellulose, purified water
|HALODINE ORAL RINSE
|Labeler - Halodine LLC (117526113)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.