Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 28, 2020.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1331
Labeler: QUIMICA ROSMAR S.A. DE C.V.
NDC Code: 77251-002
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13% (w/w)
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin when water and soap are not available
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only. Flammable: keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product do not use in near eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Stop use and contact a doctor if irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Remove wipe
- Wet hand thoroughly with wipe and allow hands to dry without wiping.
water, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, tetrasodium EDTA
- Store at temperature below 110 F (43°C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
disinfectant cleaning wipes cloth
|Labeler - QUIMICA ROSMAR S.A. DE C.V. (814223475)|
|QUIMICA ROSMAR S.A. DE C.V.||814223475||manufacture(77251-002)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.