Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 17.76g in 100g, PETROLATUM 71.2g in 100g
Labeler: Apipharma d.o.o
NDC code: 72086-010
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 17, 2023.
- helps relieve itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids and inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues
- temporarily protects irritated areas
- temporarily relieves burning
- temporarily protects inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For rectal use only.
When using this product
do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by doctor.
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- the introduction of the applicator into the rectum causes additional pain or bleeding occurs
If pregnant or breastfeeding,
consult a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly; gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- FOR INTRARECTAL USE: attach applicator to tube; lubricate applicator well, then gently insert applicator into the rectum
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store in a dry and cool place
Alcohol, propolis wax, roman chamomile, water
lanolin, petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Apipharma d.o.o (503968628)|
|Apipharma d.o.o||503968628||manufacture(72086-010), label(72086-010), pack(72086-010)|
Document Id: 9f9405f5-c02c-55b8-e053-2a95a90af077
Set id: a90725fd-e203-48ca-a159-ce105ef72f66
Effective Time: 20200227
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.