Optimel Manuka Forte Eye Gel
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 18, 2019.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Melcare Biomedical Pty Ltd
NDC Code: 73024-429
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
For external use only
- if hypersensitive to bee products or food gums.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- if box seal is broken or packaging is damaged.
- serious conditions should be managed under the supervision of a doctor.
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- replace cap after using.
- do not overtighten cap.
- remove contact lenses before using.
- wait at least 10 minutes before contact lens insertion.
- Initial stinging and redness on drop application is to be expected.
- you experience eye pain changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- you have any reaction other than transient stinging and redness.
- You experience eye pain, change in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- Condition worsens
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands.
- Remove cap, do not allow nozzle to touch any surface.
- Instill 1 drop to the inner corner of the affected OR dispense onto tip of cotton bud and gently apply along lower lid margin up to 3 times daily or as directed.
- Single patient use only.
- Discard 2 months after opening.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
- Tube is oversized to allow contents to expand during sterilization.
Honey ( Leptospermum spp.), Gum Arabic, Water.
|OPTIMEL MANUKA FORTE EYE GEL
|Labeler - Melcare Biomedical Pty Ltd (743166886)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.