Listerine HealthyWhite Anticavity Mouthrinse Vibrant - Clean Mint
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC code: 42002-514
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 1, 2022.
Sodium fluoride 0.02 % (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Stop use and ask a dentist if oral irritation or tooth sensitivity occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 12 years if age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
water, alcohol (8%), hydrogen peroxide, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sucralose, menthol, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, flavor
call toll-free 888-222-5545 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products
Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc. Skillman,
NJ 08558-9418 USA
anticavity flouride mouthwash
SODIUM FLUORIDE & ACIDULATED PHOSPHATE TOPICAL SOLUTION
- Starts to Whiten on Contact
- Enamel Safe
- Kills Bad Breath Germs
946 mL (32 Fl OZ)
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE.
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED LISTERINE® BAND AROUND CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|LISTERINE HEALTHYWHITE ANTICAVITY MOUTHRINSE VIBRANT - CLEAN MINT
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.