symmetry Foaming Hand Sanitizer with Aloe and Vitamin E
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 16, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 620mg in 1mL
Labeler: Project Cu, Inc.
NDC Code: 64305-003
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could use disease
- Recommended for repeated use
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only.
do not use in or near eyes. If in eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
appears and persists, stop use and see physician.
If swallowed, call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Dispense an adequate amount of hand sanitizer
- Rub hands together until completely dry
- Do not store above 110 degree F (43 degree C)
- May discolor some fabrics or surfaces
Water (Aqua), PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe, and Tocopheryl Acetate.
Call: Buckeye International, Inc. - 314-291-1900 Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST
|SYMMETRY FOAMING HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE AND VITAMIN E
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Project Cu, Inc. (060555505)|
|Buckeye International, Inc.||077132280||manufacture(64305-003)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.