Feel Well PLUS
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Plus Distributors LLC
NDC code: 72828-829
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 15, 2023.
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- for overnight relief from occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to12 hours
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and older||take 2-4 tablets daily|
|childrens 6 to under 12 years of age||take1-2 tablets daily|
|children 2 to under 6 years of age||take up to 1 tablet daily|
|children under 2||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25ºC(77ºF), excursion permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol*, sillicon dioxide, sodium benzoate*, stearic acid, talc*, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Plus Stimulant Laxative
Docusate sodium, 50 mg
Sennosides, 8.6 mg
Relief in 6-12 hours
|FEEL WELL PLUS
docusate sodium and sennosides tablet
|Labeler - Plus Distributors LLC (116922831)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.