Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 250mg, ASPIRIN 250mg, CAFFEINE 65mg
Labeler: Pharmadel LLC
NDC code: 55758-019
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 17, 2023.
|Acetaminophen 250 mg.................................||Pain reliever|
|Aspirin 250 mg (NSAID*)................................||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 65 mg.................................................||Pain reliever aid|
* nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- a cold
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product
contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit
the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or
beverages while taking this product because too much
caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness,
and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- if you have ever had an allergic reactionto acetaminophen, aspirin, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- you have liver disease
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
- taking a prescription drug for:
- taking any other drug, or are under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health
professional before use. It is especially important not
to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy
unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because
it may cause problems in the unborn child or
complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose,
get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical
attention is critical for adults as well as for children
even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the
maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this
- do not use more than directed
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours; do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete product information
carnauba wax, colloidal
silicon dioxide, hypromellose, microcrystalline
cellulose, mineral oil, povidone, pregelatinized starch,
sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
1-866-359-3478 (M-F) 9AM to 5PM EST
acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine tablet
|Labeler - Pharmadel LLC (030129680)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.