Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SULFUR 5g in 100mL, RESORCINOL 21 in 100mL
Labeler: Summers Laboratories Inc
NDC Code: 11086-022
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ACNE TREATMENT LOTION
DRIES UP ACNE PIMPLES, HELPS PREVENT NEW PIMPLES
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
DO NOT USE
- ON BROKEN SKIN
- ON LARGE AREAS OF THE BODY
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- APPLY TO AFFECTED AREAS ONLY
- DO NOT GET INTO EYES
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- IF SKIN IRRITATION OCCURS OR GETS WORSE
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- shake very well before using
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
water, SD-40 alcohol 28%, zinc oxide, talc, titanium dioxide, propylene glycol, attapulgite, lauramide DEA, iron oxides, sodium bisulfite, PEG-8 laurate, parachlorometaxylenol, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium chloride, sodium polynapthalene sulfonate, EDTA, methyl paraben, xanthan gum, butylparaben, fragrance, simethicone.
sulfur and resorcinol lotion
|Labeler - Summers Laboratories Inc (002382612)|
|Summers Laboratories Inc||002382612||manufacture(11086-022), pack(11086-022)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.