PROCURE VITAMIN A AND D Skin Protectant
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 93.4g in 100g
Labeler: TWIN MED, LLC
NDC code: 55681-215
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 28, 2022.
White Petrolatum (USP 93.4% w/w)
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Temporarily helps protect and helps relieve chapped and cracked skin or lips
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps prevent and protect chafed skin or minor skin irritations associated with diaper rash, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For External Use Only.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- The condition persists or get worse
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- Apply as needed
- Store at room temperature 150 - 300 c ( 590 - 860 F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
- Tamper Evident
- Do not use if packet it torn, cut or opened.
Lanolin, Light Liquid Paraffin, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D
|PROCURE VITAMIN A AND D
|Labeler - TWIN MED, LLC (009579330)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.