Crest Pro-Health Clinical
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.02g in 20mL
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC code: 37000-843
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 7, 2022.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.1%
- helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums
Ask a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children under 12 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use
- adults and children 12 yrs. & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- do not swallow
- supervise use in children
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
water, glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, flavor, sucralose, poloxamer 407
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202
OUR MOST ADVANCED RINSE EVER
- Reduces plaque & even helps prevent plaque regrowth
- Helps prevent & even helps reverse gingivitis in 2 weeks
- Kills 99% of germs to improve breath
DEEP CLEAN MINT
(16 FL OZ)
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.