Medically reviewed on July 27, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-2990
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these sy mptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take oevre 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12|
years of age and over
|1 to 2 softgetls|
|children 6 to under 12|
years of age
|children under 6 years|
|do not use this
product in children
under 6 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permited between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat, humidity and light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg / Antihistamine
- Relief of runny nose, sneezing,
itchy throat & itchy, watery eyes
CLEAR LIQUID GELS
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy Dye-Free Liqui-Gels® active ingredientǂǂ
ǂWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
ǂǂThis product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Allergy Dye-Free Liqui-Gels®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
|Accucaps Industries, Ltd.||248441727||MANUFACTURE(0363-2990)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.