CMC Lubricant Eye Drops
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC code: 46122-200
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 5, 2022.
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to the wind and sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness
- irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Do not use if seal on bottle is missing or broken.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Retain this carton for future reference.
Purified Water, Boric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride. May also contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust pH;
Chlorine Dioxide 2% solution.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
Good Neighbor Pharmacy Logo ®
CMC 0.5% Lubricant Eye Drops
15 mL (0.5 fl oz)
|CMC LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (063434679)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(46122-200), ANALYSIS(46122-200), STERILIZE(46122-200), PACK(46122-200), LABEL(46122-200)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.