CMC Lubricant Eye Drops
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Amerisource Bergen
NDC Code: 46122-200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to the wind and sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness
- irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Do not use if seal on bottle is missing or broken.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Retain this carton for future reference.
Purified Water, Boric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride. May also contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust pH;
Chlorine Dioxide 2% solution.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
Good Neighbor Pharmacy Logo ®
CMC 0.5% Lubricant Eye Drops
15 mL (0.5 fl oz)
|CMC LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (063434679)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(46122-200), ANALYSIS(46122-200), STERILIZE(46122-200), PACK(46122-200), LABEL(46122-200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.