Tukol Multi Symptom Cold
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Genomma Lab USA, Inc.
NDC Code: 50066-504
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Phenylephrine HCL, USP 5 mg
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period
- This adult strength product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
Age - adults and children 12 years and over Dose - 2 teaspoons every 4 hours
Age - children under 12 Dose - do not use
- each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20‐25 ° C (68‐77 ° F). Do not refrigerate.
- dosage cup provided
anhydrous citric acid, FD and C red no. 40, glycerin, menthol, natural and artificial flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
1 877 99 GENOM (43666)
Dextromethorphan HBr / Guaifenesin / Phenylephrine HCL
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
Expectorant/Cough Suppressant/Nasal Decongestant
Cough & Congestion
- Gets rid of phlegm
- Quiets Cough
- Clears nasal congestion
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
Made in USA
Genomma Lab USA Inc., Houston, TX 77027
|TUKOL MULTI SYMPTOM COLD
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Genomma Lab USA, Inc. (832323534)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.