Kroger Jock Itch
Medically reviewed on Jan 31, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Kroger Company
NDC Code: 30142-510
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- for effective relief of
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use
- on children under 2 years of age
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.
- store between 2° - 30°C (36° - 86°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
|Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(30142-510)|
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)