Kroger Jock Itch
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Kroger Company
NDC code: 30142-510
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 27, 2022.
- cures most jock itch
- relieves itching, burning, scaling, chafing and discomfort associated with jock itch
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.
- store between 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
|Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(30142-510)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.