Terbinafine Hydrochloride by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 7, 2022.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1g in 100g
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-2083
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompanies this condition
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
- side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for jock itch apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about terbinafine topical
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (15)
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: topical antifungals