Clotrimazole 1% Athletes Foot by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 18, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 10mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-305
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch).
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.
- store between 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 23 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Patient Information
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream