X Out Cleansing Body Bar
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 30, 2020.
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1mg in 100g
Labeler: THE PROACTIV COMPANY LLC
NDC Code: 11410-007
Salicylic Acid 1%
for the management of acne
For external use only
- do not use this product more than three times per day.
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
If irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
- apply a small amount to dampened skin.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, water, sodium isethionate, fragrance, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium chloride, galactoarabinan, disodium EDTA, pentasodium pentetate, titanium dioxide
Within US 1-800-524-7952
Distributed by The Proactiv Company LLC ● 100 N Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245
XOut.com ● Made in the USA of Foreign and Domestic Components. XOut is a trademark of The Proactiv Company Sàrl.
|X OUT CLEANSING BODY BAR
salicylic acid soap
|Labeler - THE PROACTIV COMPANY LLC (080216357)|
|Bradford Soap Works||001201045||manufacture(11410-007)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Patient Information
- Salicylic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Other brands
- Compound W, Wart Remover, Mosco Corn & Callus Remover, Dermarest Psoriasis Skin Treatment, ... +46 more