Epi-Clenz Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC code: 53329-002
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 4, 2022.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- recommended for repeated use.
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact with eyes,flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation or redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommeded for infants
water Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
- do not store above 105 oF
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
|EPI-CLENZ HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Document Id: 5df4a292-7aea-5416-e053-2991aa0a06ce
Set id: 6026a022-39de-475c-ba7f-dd60b1a651c0
Effective Time: 20171114
Medline Industries, Inc.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.