Cough and Congestion DM Sugar Free
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC code: 63941-817
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 17, 2022.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call toll free 1-866-4-REXALL
Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Peak Cold Sugar-Free Cough+ Chest Congestion DM*
COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM
SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR DIABETICS
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
• Cough Suppressant
For Ages 12 Years and Over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer consumer Healthcare, distributor of Robitussin® Peak Cold Sugar-Free Cough + Chest Congestion DM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
|COUGH AND CONGESTION DM
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.