Clearasil Stubborn Acne Plus Marks One Minute Mask
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 26, 2021.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: RB Health (US) LLC
NDC Code: 63824-448
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use up to three times a week for a deeper treatment. Wet face, apply on to damp skin. Leave on for one minute. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Gently pat dry.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce the frequency of application
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place
Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Hexyldecanol, Fragrance, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Stearic Acid, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 6
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
RB Health (US),
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in Brazil
|CLEARASIL STUBBORN ACNE PLUS MARKS ONE MINUTE MASK
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - RB Health (US) LLC (081049410)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Patient Information
- Salicylic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Other brands
- Compound W, Wart Remover, Dermarest Psoriasis Skin Treatment, Mosco Corn & Callus Remover, ... +46 more