Porcelana Day Skin Lightening
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 4, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 0.02g in 1g, OCTINOXATE 0.025g in 1g
Labeler: Ultimark Products LLC
NDC Code: 51545-110
Hydroquinone U.S.P. 2%
- Lightens dark spots, blemishes, freckles and discolorations of the skin caused by sun exposure, age, acne, pregnancy and the use of oral contraceptives.
- Contains a sunscreen to keep darkening from reoccurring.
For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 EST or visit us at: www.nicenebrands.com
¿Las Preguntas o Comentarios? Llame al 1-800-820-8717
Lunes - Viernes 9:00 - 6:00 EST, o visítenos en:
- Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment is completed in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Water, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Beta-Carotene, Disodium EDTA, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Meta-Bisulfite, Citric Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.
|PORCELANA DAY SKIN LIGHTENING
hydroquinone and octinoxate cream
|Labeler - Ultimark Products LLC (964734078)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.