White Petrolatum by GERITREX LLC
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 1g in 1g
Labeler: GERITREX LLC
NDC Code: 54162-597
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum USP 100%
- Temporarily protects minor:
- Temporarily protects and helps chapped lips and cracked skin
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
In case of deep puncture wounds or severe burns, consult a physician. If irritation, swelling or pain persists, or infection occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Cleanse area with mild soap and water. Apply White Petrolatum liberally.
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F)
white petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - GERITREX LLC (112796248)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 12, 2018