Assured Muscle Rub
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 2.5g in 100g
Labeler: Greenbrier International, Inc.
NDC Code: 33992-1136
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains in muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes or on mucous membranes.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- excessive irritation develops
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- do not bandage or wrap tightly
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
Camphor, carbomer, DMDM hydantoin, isoceteth-20, isopropyl alcohol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide
866-323-0107 or www.natureplex.com
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
|Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc. (610322518)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.