Clotrimazole by Cardinal Health
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 25, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-160
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for effective relief of
For external use only
- on children under 2 years of age
- avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and socks at least once daily
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.
- store between 2° - 30°C (36° - 86°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(37205-160)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 23 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Patient Information
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream