Clotrimazole by Cardinal Health
Medically reviewed on January 4, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-160
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for effective relief of
For external use only
- on children under 2 years of age
- avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and socks at least once daily
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.
- store between 2° - 30°C (36° - 86°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc.||206263295||MANUFACTURE(37205-160)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)