Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 7, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 0.01g in 1g
Labeler: Melaleuca, Inc.
NDC Code: 54473-206
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling, and discomfort accompanying these conditions
For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
Other ingredients acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylates crosspolymer, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, deionized water, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate and PEG-100 stearate, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40B, steareth-2, steareth-21, stearic acid, T36-C5® Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, triethanolamine.
|Labeler - Melaleuca, Inc. (139760102)|
More about clotrimazole topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 21 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream