Dermatin Antifungal by Melaleuca, Inc.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 18, 2019.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 0.01g in 1g
Labeler: Melaleuca, Inc.
NDC Code: 54473-206
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling, and discomfort accompanying these conditions
For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
Other ingredients acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylates crosspolymer, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, deionized water, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate and PEG-100 stearate, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40B, steareth-2, steareth-21, stearic acid, T36-C5® Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, triethanolamine.
|Labeler - Melaleuca, Inc. (139760102)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 13 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)