Medically reviewed on June 5, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.25g in 100g
Labeler: Hobart Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 10546-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clay, Color, Fragrance of Guaiacol, Methyl Guaiacol and Oil of Wintergreen, Polyols.
Stir in any liquid at top of jar. Keep sealed when not in use.
Spread 1/8" to 1/4" of ointment to the skin. Cover the ointment with a cloth or bandage to protect clothing. Remove with warm water before totally dry (usually 8 to 12 hours). Application may be repeated every 12 hours as needed.
For use as a topical analgesic
- Provides temporary relief of muscle pain, soreness and stiffness
- Temporary pain relief on strains, sprains, ligament and tendon injuries
- Excessive irritation of the skin occurs.
- Persistent swellings.
For external use only.
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous memebranes.
Do not apply to irritated or broken skin or to large areas of the body.
|Labeler - Hobart Laboratories, Inc. (005111786)|
|Registrant - Hobart Laboratories, Inc. (005111786)|
|Hobart Laboratories, Inc.||005111786||manufacture(10546-100)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Menthol topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more