Esoterica Nighttime with Moisturizers
Medically reviewed on September 19, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: hydroquinone 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 99207-290
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydroquinone USP 2%
Lightens dark (brownish) areas on the skin such as freckles, age and liver spots, pigment in skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives.
For external use only.
- On inflamed or broken skin
- On children under 12 years of age unless directed by a physician
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking products containing resorcinol, phenol, or salicylic acid
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Mild skin irritation may occur. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Limit sun exposure
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Apply a small amount as a thin layer to affected areas twice daily or as directed by a doctor
- For sensitive skin, test overnight on small area (inside elbow)
- If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, discontinue use. On very dark skin, lightening effect may not be noticeable
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
- Store at room temperature
- Tamper-evident carton
- Serious side effects may be reported to the phone number provided in the Questions? section below.
purified water USP, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl palmitate NF, light mineral oil NF, ozokerite, propylene glycol USP, stearyl alcohol NF, PEG-1500 stearate, poloxamer 188, propylene glycol monostearate NF, steareth-20, laureth-23, sodium metabisulfite NF, sodium lauryl sulfate NF, anhydrous citric acid USP, fragrance, methylparaben NF, dimethicone, propylparaben NF, edetate disodium, butylated hydroxyanisole
1-800-900-6389 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
The Dermatology Company®
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
NIGHTTIME WITH MOISTURIZERS
|Labeler - Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp (182837492)|
|Contract Pharmaceutical Limited||248761249||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about hydroquinone topical
- Hydroquinone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents