The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy, or currency of the content.
CVS Pharmacy Pre-measured spoon Childrens ALLERGY MEDICATION
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: CVS PHARMACY, INC.
NDC code: 59779-044
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 15, 2022.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
*5 mL = one pre-filled spoon
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- refer to chart below
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|Children under 2 years of age||do not use|
|Children 2 to 5 years of age||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|Children 6 to 11 years of age||1 to 2 pre-filled spoons (12.5 mg to 25 mg)|
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 to 4 pre-filled spoons (25 mg to 50 mg)|
- each pre-filled spoon contains: sodium 14 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used.
- SAFETY SEALED: This product is protected by a sealed pouch. Do not use if individual foil pouch is torn or damaged
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
Questions or comments?
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Benadryl® Allergy Perfect Measure
CVS Pharmacy Pre-measured spoon
ALLERGY LIQUID MEDICATION®
Oral Solution Antihistamine
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy Throat
10 PRE-FILLED SINGLE USE SPOONS**
0.17 FL OZ (5 mL) EACH
|CVS PHARMACY PRE-MEASURED SPOON CHILDRENS
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY, INC. (062312574)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.