Wal-phed by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on Oct 2, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0112
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains and MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
| adults and children|
12 years and older
| take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours;
do not take more than 8 tablets in
|children ages 6 to 12 years|| take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours;
do not take more than 4 tablets in
|children under 6 years|| do not use this product in children
under 6 years of age
- store 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, silica gel, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Compare to Sudafed® Congestion
PSEUDOPHEDRINE HCl 30 mg / NASAL DECONGESTANT
• Relieves sinus pressure & congestion
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed® Congestion.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
©2017 Walgreen Co.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
pseudophedrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0112)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-0112)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 53 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more