Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 16, 2021.
Dosage form: pill
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: MIR BIOTECHNOLOGY
NDC Code: 72263-0002
sodium sulfate, niacinamide, olive leaf, adenosine, etc
Cold odor Trichomonas candida infection treatment
Lack of come secretion
Vaginal cold urinary incontinence
Insensitivity to orgasms
Dry, rub and scar of Y zone
Lack of vaginal elasticity
Menopausal hormone imbalance
Lack of libido
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
Keep out of reach of children.
Wash the Y zone thoroughly, then put the Woman Essence in a pill and put it deeply into the vagina
After 7 days, it is steadily used for 2 ~ 3 days for 4 months.
for vaginal use only
|Labeler - MIR BIOTECHNOLOGY (694203851)|
|Registrant - MIR BIOTECHNOLOGY (694203851)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.