KY Duration for Men
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzocaine 7g in 100mL
Labeler: RB Health (US) LLC
NDC code: 63824-259
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 18, 2022.
Benzocaine USP 7%
Male Genital Desensitizer
- helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation
- helps in temporarily prolonging the time until ejaculation
For external use only
Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Avoid contact with the eyes
If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
- apply a small amount to the head and shaft of the penis before intercourse, or use as directed by a doctor. Wash product off after intercourse.
- use only on intact, non-inflamed skin
- allow gel to dry prior to intercourse
- not suitable for oral use
- use as directed, not more than four times per day
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- compatible with latex condoms
- child resistent closure. Instructions for opening are included in the leaflet.
- read the enclosed leaflet to achieve best results
carbomer homopolymer type B, polyethylene glycol
Dist. by: RB Health (US)
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in China
|KY DURATION FOR MEN
|Labeler - RB Health (US) LLC (081049410)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.